The panel discussion brings the trends in space based, aerial and terrestrial earth observation technologies and how complementing these technologies are becoming for seamless observation of the earth.
The Panelists in the discussion are:
- Nancy Colleton, President, Institute for Global Environmental Strategies
- Paulo Colombi, Head, Geospatial Solutions, Global Sales & National Systems, Harris Corporation
Watch this program to understand the views of Nancy and Paulo on:
- Changing need and relevance of civil earth observation data and information for society.
- Trends in space-based EO – optical Vs radar; large Vs nano satellites, video imagery etc
- Trends in aerial EO – conventional aerial sensors Vs UAVs, optical Vs LiDAR etc
- Complementing or competing technologies?
- Big data, smart data and/or right data – What are the evolving user needs?