- Nikon-Trimble is a joint venture between Nikon Corporation and Trimble to address the global surveying,construction markets
- Nikon NPL-322+ Series – an updated series of reflectorless 2” and 5” total stations
- Nikon NPL-322+ Series- feature a distance measurement accuracy of up to ±(2 + 2 ppm x D) mm
- Nikon DTM-322+ Series – include a coaxial laser pointer, Bluetooth connection to external data collectors
- Nikon DTM-322+ Series- offer a distance measurement accuracy of up to ±(3 + 2 ppm x D) mm
- Nikon DTM-322+ Series- offers measurement range of 2,300 meters
- Nikon DTM-322+ Series – an enhanced series of economic, prism-based 2” and 5” total stations
Nikon-Trimble has introduced updated mechanical total stations to expand its portfolio of solutions for mainstream surveying and construction applications. The announcement was made at this year’s INTERGEO conference in Germany. The expanded portfolio includes Nikon NPL-322+ Series – an updated series of reflectorless total stations providing powerful solutions and value for money. It also includes Nikon DTM-322+ Series – an enhanced series of economic, prism-based total stations offering full-featured functionality in an entry-level package. Olivier Casabianca, Director of Spectra Precision Business Area, believes that the Nikon optical portfolio has evolved to meet the ever-changing needs of the customers who truly appreciate the reliability and dependability represented by the Nikon name.