Haestad Methods announced the overwhelming success of its recent WaterGEMS for ArcGIS road show in Florida. This tour was conducted in response to numerous requests for localized training, workshops, and on-site visits from leading water utilities and consulting firms throughout the Sunshine State. WaterGEMS is a breakthrough for the civil engineering community because it offers the most powerful GIS based solution available for efficiently modeling, managing, and protecting water resources. As the only true GIS-integrated solution, WaterGEMS enables engineers to manage water system data, time-series hydraulic results, current and future scenarios, and other core infrastructure data all within the GIS environment.
Award-winning consulting firm CDM will use WaterGEMS to develop calibrated hydraulic models for wastewater, potable water, and reclaimed water systems for several municipalities throughout Florida.
Some of WaterGEMS for ArcGIS most notable modeling tools include:
· ModelBuilderTM for model creation and conversion
· SkelebratorTM for automated reduction of complex hydraulic models
· LoadBuilderTM for streamlined demand allocation
· TRexTM for terrain (elevation) extraction
· WaterObjectsTM for customized extensions of GEMS technology
· GeoGrapherTM for advanced results presentation
· DarwinTM Calibrator for accurate calibration with real-world systems.