Kiana Analytics, Inc., recently announced that numerous universities and colleges have chosen them to assist with rapid response measures to reduce COVID-19 exposure outbreaks on their campuses.
Kiana Digital Contract Tracing Solution uses device and location-based analytics to assist with stopping the virus spread. Gartner highlighted Kiana Analytics as a top representative vendor.
Businesswire quoted Nader Fathi, CEO of Kiana Analytics as saying that thousands of new coronavirus cases continue to emerge on college campuses. They’re excited to work with universities and corporations to enable a safe reentry.
The Kiana solution offers:
- Ability to immediately identify all exposed people (per CDC guidelines) to help prevent new exposures.
- Provides exposure report which highlights areas in need of surgical cleaning.
- Digitize buildings to allow uninterrupted business continuity after COVID-19 to create wellness-centered approach.
- Built around privacy with personal identifiable information (PII) only viewed by an organization.
- No app, no software, only existing WiFi networks in buildings with minimum configuration updates.
Jill Albin-Hill, VP for Operations and Technology and CIO at Dominican University said that the health and safety of their community is their top priority. Kiana utilizes data from their existing campus wireless device registration platform to privately allow authorized employees to respond to a positive case of COVID-19 by identifying possible exposures, rather than simply react based on class schedules.
Keith Fowlkes, Vice President, E&I Technology said that the Kiana solution is affordable, easy to implement, and doesn’t require special software or complicated configuration of mobile devices. He added that with this information, institutions can employ Kiana’s intuitive, intelligent dashboard interface to decide how and who to privately notify about exposure, and where to dispatch cleaning personnel.