US: Trimble today announced the availability of LiveSign Pro Touch Panels, easy-to-use touch screens that can be installed outside of meeting rooms and collaborative spaces to simplify room booking and improve workspace utilization and management. Integrated with Trimble‘s Manhattan Space Scheduling software, which works with Microsoft Office 365 and includes new advanced reporting capabilities, LiveSign Pro Touch Panels provide a complete solution for room booking and management.
The new meeting room touch screens provide:
- Simple Deployment: Streamlines implementation with global installation and support services.
- At-a-Glance Room Status: Indicates room status and availability with 180-degree bright red, amber or green LED illumination.
- RFID Card Check-in: Enables easy booking authentication and simple swipe-to-book, check-in and meeting extension.
- Rule Configuration: Improves workspace usage with configurable rules to release unused rooms when needed.
- Integrated Reporting: Synchronizes utilization data with Manhattan Space Scheduling software to enhance room usage reporting automatically.
- Centralized Management: Maintains control with on/off periods, firmware updates and remote management through a single web browser.
In addition, Trimble also announced Manhattan Space Scheduling version 1.15. The software adds new reporting features and now works with Microsoft Office 365, providing users a single appointment and room booking solution through Office 365, Outlook Web Access (OWA), Outlook (2013, 2016) and OWA Mobile.
Users can reserve meeting rooms and associated services with controls supported by rules and permissions configured within Manhattan Space Scheduling. A new pivot reporting tool allows space managers to analyze room and space utilization with ease, leveraging flexible data analysis, drag and drop functionality and range of report styles to deliver insight for more effective workspace management.
“Space managers are being pushed to deliver more productive workspaces that empower employees to work smarter, more efficiently and enhance their experience, while optimizing utilization of existing resources for the company,” said Chris Cronin, business area director for Trimble‘s Workplace Solutions. “LiveSign Pro Touch Panels and Manhattan Space Scheduling are an important part of Trimble‘s on-going investment in digital workplace innovation and commitment to developing the best tools for workspace scheduling and space utilization.”