US: Tersus GNSS has announced the BX316D to extend its GNSS OEM RTK PPK board and offer more compatibility to the market.
BX316D is a GNSS real-time kinematic (RTK) OEM board for accurate positioning and heading. It is able to integrate with other host devices or to serve as an independent positioning system. The versatile interface and log/command formats make it compatible with major GNSS OEM boards in the market, the company said.
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning+ heading mode, and modes are software configurable
- Up to 20Hz RTK solution and raw data output
- Supports IMU raw data output
- Pin-to-pin compatible with Novatel OEM617D
- LOG & Command compatible with Novatel Protocol
- Supports PPS output and event mark input
- Serial ports with LVTTL level
- External antenna input through MMCX connectors
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Compact design