Tensing·SKS announces that it has successfully tested its Internet Server Solution SPYder to support the native read of the Smallworld GIS system. Prompted by our customers’wishes to extend the functionality of our generic Internet tool, SPYder uses less hardware resources, therefore handles more users more economically in order to address the market needs of today and tomorrow. A demo website (https://www.tsksusa.com/) is available that runs on top of the Cambridge database for evaluation purposes and has the following functionality:
- Standard GIS functionality like zoom, pan, etc,
- Support for aces: Switch between aces (e.g. Default, Demographics & Electricity),
- Object browsing and querying its alpha data queries,
- Support for Internal Worlds (e.g. Querying the internal world of a substation),
- Street search and pub/rest search.
Tensing·SKS is a GIS industry specialist experienced in worldwide implementations for GIS, Mobile Field GIS (including PDA), Intra/Internet GIS and Work Order Management Systems. Applications such as Routing, Vehicle Tracking & Tracing, Pole Walkout, Network Analysis and Digital Conversions in production are just some of the examples of projects Tensing·SKS have executed. The Telecom, Utility, Municipal, Emergency Response and Call Centre industries continue to recognize the value Tensing·SKS adds with its wide range of products and consulting skills.