SXblue, also known as Geneq, has introduced its SXblue ToolBox, an Android application for SXblue GNSS receivers.
Using the SXblue ToolBox, receiver users can view and analyze the position data provided by the SXblue receiver and metadata related to its location. The user can send commands that enable or disable some features, including systems in use, mask angle or differential angle, and constellation in use, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and SBAS.
The SXblue ToolBox is also an NTRIP client capable of connecting to a NTRIP server for real-time kinematic (RTK) corrections and thus allow the receiver to issue very accurate location information. The application is able to record, save and transfer the raw data from the GNSS receiver, allowing post-processing activities on computers for surveying and geomatics professionals.
The application has been developed with special consideration for modern mobile device development and attention to user and dealer feedback, the company said.
The application includes a series of audible and visual alarms configurable by the user to determine the thresholds of the information provided by the SXblue GNSS receiver.
Main features of the SXblue ToolBox include:
- Display of location information and quality of the position data
- Skyplot of all-in-view constellations: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, SBAS
- Log raw data
- NTRIP/DIP client for receiving RTK corrections
- Terminal to send commands and view the output data of the SXblue device
- Audible and visual alarms
- Activation of options and licenses via the application.