China: SuperMap released SP2 version of SuperMap GIS 6. The company claims that many features have been added in the latest version, based on users’ reports and market investigation.
The main new features of the products are:
SuperMap IS .NET 6:
– New support for WMS cache of OGC service.
– New support for simple cache on AjaxScript client.
– New support for the overlay WMS service on AjaxScript client.
– New support for GML 2.1.2 of WFS 1.1.0 service.
SuperMap Objects 6:
– Map Projection: New support for Oblique Stereographic projection in the user-define projections.
– Data Editing and Processing: New support for ordering data records in terms of the specified field. Support for selecting specified rows by setting SmID collection of rows in the recordset.
– Data Conversion: New support for exporting the point, line, region, text, network, CAD, 3D point, 3D line dataset to DWG format.
– Data Conversion: New support for exporting the dataset to DXF/DWG files, exporting attribute data to XRecord Data extended records; and new support for importing XRecord Data extended records when DXF/DWG files are imported.
– Data Conversion: New support for style comparison when DGN V8 files are imported.
– Data Conversion: New support for style comparison when DXF/DWG files are imported & exported.