June 11, 2009 Whistler, BC – Spatial Business Systems released Version 3.4 of the Smallworld Plug-in for FME, a high-performance data translation product that can be used to extract and load data from GE Smallworld to numerous other GIS products via Safe Software’s Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
We continue to grow our worldwide install base of customers that use the Smallworld Plug-in for FME to efficiently perform high-performance translation of their spatial information to and from the Smallworld GIS product, stated Dennis Beck, President of Spatial Business Systems, Inc.
Version 3.4 offers the following new features:
– Support for GE Smallworld GIS versions 3.1sp2 to 4.1.1
– Synchronization mode, to support translation of incremental changes
– Topology export capability
– Improvements to text handling including justification and font orientation
– Support for exporting Smallworld dimension geometries
– Soft join support
– Enhancements to product stability when handling multiple datasets
– Support for FME 2009