Sagent, a provider of enterprise business intelligence solutions, has announced the general availability of Centrus Desktop version 4.0. The Windows-based desktop application, which performs address-level geocoding, data cleansing, spatial analysis and demographic enhancement, now also offers native SQLServer and Oracle database support, reduced processing times, as well as numerous ease-of-use improvements.
The most noteworthy enhancements of this release include wider access to key database formats, updated Census demographics, a simplified configuration process, easier job set up, greater control over key settings and a renovated graphical user interface (GUI).
Key features of Centrus Desktop 4.0 include:
- Geocoding of both US and Canadian addresses
- Processing speeds of up to 1,250,000 records per hour – twice as fast as the nearest competitive product
- Ability to utilize street data from both Geographic Data Technologies (GDT) and Census Bureau TIGER 2000
- Capability to generate US Postal Service CASS and Canada Post SERP reports for mailing discounts
- Power to import and export popular GIS mapping formats for geographic analysis