More than 300 attendees from 40 countries came together to learn about the latest news from RIEGL at LIDAR 2015 ‘One Conference, Two Exciting Locations’ in Hong Kong. The conference features more than 100 expert presenters from around the world, giving LiDAR related presentations in various tracks such as UAV-Based Scanning, Mining, Bathymetry, Mobile, Archeology, and more.
RIEGL uses the conference to present some innovative news in hard- and software:
- Introduction of the VUX-1 Series of high performance LiDAR sensors for Kinematic Laser Scanning; VUX-1HA High Accuracy, VUX-1 UAV, and the VUX-1LR Long Range.
- Introduction of the VP-1 ultra-compact, fully integrated helipod for Airborne Laser Scanning with VUX-1LR sensor, camera solution, and IMU/ GNSS.
- Introduction of the VMQ-450 Mobile Laser Scanning System featuring a single scanning head for cost effective mobile mapping.
- Introduction of the upgraded software package RiSCAN Pro 2.1 featuring dramatic increase in speed of scan registration as well as faster processing speeds, HD image support, and many other improvements for the RIEGL VZ users.
- Announcement of RiACQUIRE 2.0 acquisition software for all RIEGL kinematic solutions.