On April 3, on behalf of GeoConnections, Public Works and Government Services Canada launched a Request for Proposal (RFP) for Development of Innovative Technologies for Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure (CGDI) Users.
Canadian companies are invited to submit project proposals addressing one of the following RFP Target Areas:
- Access Control and Authentication
- Privacy and Anonymization
- Distributed Data Discovery and Access
- Semantic GeoWeb and Web 2.0
- Vertical Standards, Tools and Applications
- CGDI integration with Mass-Market Tools
See the RFP for more information about the specific mandatory requirements, evaluation criteria, content as well as the format to be used in proposals submitted in response to the RFP.
The deadline for submission of proposals is May 7, 2008.
For more information Project Description