US: Phase One Industrial introduces fully integrated iXU and iXU-RS aerial cameras for DJI’s M600 and M600 Pro drones. This is the latest drone platform that is supported by Phase One.
Both the UAV cameras are uniquely capable of addressing diverse aerial imaging applications — from photogrammetry to critical infrastructure monitoring projects.
In a company’s press release, Lufthansa Aerial Services says, “Using the Phase One Industrial IXU camera with the new Integration package for our DJI M600 drone, the results were extraordinary. We achieved millimeter per pixel accuracy, allowing us to inspect the required objects in exquisite detail and lift our mission results and accuracy to a new, high-end level, identifying the subtlest cracks or imperfections that were not visible to conventional inspection methods.”
The integration also provides a new iX Capture Mobile application for iOS, featuring an intuitive, user-friendly interface, and support for total remote control of the camera. The application is designed using the DJI open platform development tools, and offers various operating modes.
Our new drone solution offers advanced features, including:
- 100MP and 50MP metric aerial cameras;
- Smart triggering of the camera by waypoints / fixed distance / fixed time;
- Support for mission planning applications (such as DJI Ground Station pro) – for waypoints missions;
- Geo-tagging of all images’ location and gimbal position;
- Dual remote controllers enable each operator (UAV pilot and camera operator) to focus on their respective mission goals;
- Industrial-grade build of the camera and aerial lenses, all of which are designed specifically for tough use in harsh environments.
Phase One iXU and iXU-RS series camera systems, now with full support for DJI M600 and M600 Pro drones, are available immediately from Phase One Industrial partners worldwide.