US: Pitney Bowes Business Insight (PBBI) released Sagent Data Flow v6.6, the latest version of its powerful and flexible data integration and business intelligence solution. With a number of new integration capabilities and zero-tolerance defect management, Sagent Data Flow consolidates data from disparate sources into a single view for improved analysis, operations and better decision-making. By enabling organisations to access and integrate data from multiple data sources, the Sagent Data Flow solution helps organisations create data that is fit for use to better understand, service and grow customer relationships.
Sagent Data Flow v6.6 combines the capabilities of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and business intelligence into one solution. It enables organisations to merge, cleanse and analyse enterprise data, enhancing its value for existing business intelligence and ERP applications. The latest version enables customers to integrate and automate quality testing to avoid software failure and security breaches, detect errors for 64-bit Windows applications and seamlessly integrate with Netezza as a certified data source.
New features and benefits in Sagent Data Flow v6.6 include:
– ODBC to Netezza – Capability to work with Netezza as a certified data source and target using ODBC (Open Database Connectivity). This enables users to create a BaseView and MetaView with a Netezza database, construct a drag-and-drop query and support any transform that can work with ODBC data sources.
– Web Services Plan Integration – Availability of WSDL (Web Services Description Language) enables users to call plans through a Web service to exposed APIs for quick results.
– Additional Platform Certifications – Ability for client applications to run on Windows 7 Servers enables users to operate on Solaris 10 and Weblink with Internet Explorer 8.
– 64-bit Centrus Transforms – Support for all Centrus transforms on 64-bit platforms, providing high performance with quick and flexible implementation.
– Sagent DirectLink for Silwood Saphir – Enhanced capabilities for ERP systems including SAP (mySAP and Business Warehouse) E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Siebel. Sagent DirectLink provides a single source solution for enterprise intelligence and Web-based data access.