Geo-3D is pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Trident-3D Analyst software. The software version 2.0 includes the following features:
• NEW ODBC Connectivity (Access, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.);
• DBF or GPS Input File Format;
• SHP, DBF, L3D, JPG Output File Format, or ODBC;
• Asset Take-Off Now Possible Using Imagery Captured from Rear Looking Camera;
• New BMP Input Layer Format for Overview Map (Orthophotos, etc.)
The Trident-3D Analyst software is one of the Trident-3D mobile mapping system developed by Geo-3D to perform the inventory of roadside infrastructure assets. Geo-referenced data export to a database such as a geographic information system (GIS), for instance, is also possible. Geo-3D Inc. (www.geo-3d.com), a Montreal-based company (Canada), offers software products and services in the field of geomatics and geographic information technologies. The company’s multidisciplinary team has acquired know-how in using high technology to offer value-added solutions to its clients. Geo-3D is increasingly working with international partners to represent its products. Geo-3D financial partners include HQ Capitech as well as the Caisse de Dépôt et de Placement du Québec.