TRUMBULL, USA: Oce, a company in digital document management, announces the availability of the new Oce CS4300 scanner series. This high quality, versatile wide format scanner series has an optional interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi, making it ideal for CAD, GIS and other professional users in need of high resolution scans for a wide variety of applications.
Key features include:
• 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution
• Optional interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi
• Scans rigid originals up to 15 mm thick
• Handles a wide range of applications
• Upgrades Oce wide format printers to hybrid systems with Oce Copy Easy software
The Oce CS4300 series is designed for professionals who want an affordable, high quality color scanner. These powerful imaging devices have an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. As an option, advanced CCD technology delivers interpolated resolution of up to 9600 dpi, allowing architects, engineers and designers to capture and share their ideas in the finest detail.