Leica Geosystems GIS & Mapping, LLC has announced the Leica Photogrammetry Suite, a seamlessly integrated suite of digital photogrammetry products that empowers users to transform raw imagery into reliable data layers required for all digital mapping, GIS analysis and 3D visualization. The first version of the Leica Photogrammetry Suite will be available in Fall 2003; and the second version is scheduled for release by Spring 2004. The first sneak preview of the Suite will be May 7-9 at ASPRS in Anchorage, Alaska, USA (booth #300), with subsequent demonstrations at the ESRI International User Conference in San Diego in June and at Leica Geosystems’ User Group Meeting in Denver in August.
Created by some of the best engineers in the industry – the same engineers who helped create and develop such industry-leading products as SOCET SET and ERDAS IMAGINE- the Leica Photogrammetry Suite is made up of Leica Geosystems’ photogrammetry components. Leica Geosystems’ softcopy photogrammetry product will be available for purchase as an entire unit or in components. The product suite has
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite Core (Core)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite Stereo (Stereo)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite Automatic Point Extraction (APM)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite Automatic Terrain Extraction (ATE)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite Aerial Triangulation (AT)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite Terrain Editor (TE)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite PRO600 (PRO600)
· Leica Photogrammetry Suite ORIMA (ORIMA)
Customers will save time and money on training to learn to navigate the Leica Photogrammetry Suite’s easy-to-use interface; the product’s fast, accurate and scaleable tools will increase user productivity; and users will be able to count on Leica Geosystems’ Technical Support team, the best Technical Support team in the industry, for help on product installation and integration after purchase.