Belgium: Luciad formalized its business partnership with two Korean companies, SI Imaging Services (SIIS) and G-ros on 14th June. The three companies formally signed an MoU aimed at developing a solution based on satellite data from SIIS and G-ros, paired with data management, visualization and analytics from Luciad.
The signing ceremony took place as part of a weeklong business delegation organized by the Belgian Economic Mission to the Republic of Korea from June 10-17. The delegation was presided over by HRH Princess Astrid of Belgium and included several Belgian ministers and officials, including:
- HE Didier Reynders, Federal Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Affairs
- HE Jean-Claude Marcourt, Vice-President and Minister of Economy, Industry, Innovation and New Technologies of the Walloon Government and Vice-President and Minister of Higher Education, Research and Media of the Walloon-Brussels Federation
- HE Philippe Muyters, Flemish Minister for Employment, Economy, Innovation and Sport
- HE Pieter De Crem, Federal Secretary of State for Foreign Trade
- HE Cécile Jodogne, Secretary of State for Foreign Trade and Investment for the Brussels-Capital Region and Minister of the French Community Commission in Charge of Civil Service and Health Policy
More information on the Belgian Economic Mission to the Republic of Korea is available at www.belgianeconomicmission.be.