Together with its network of Luciad Certified Partners, Luciad offers the possibility for customers of Google’s geospatial enterprise solutions to migrate free of charge to Luciad’s geospatial ecosystem.
With Luciad, Google users with applications for logistics, track and trace, tourism, traffic management, planning, asset management or any other type of activity can easily migrate to Luciad and instantly benefit from an expansive feature set.
- Data management and fusion: serve custom vector and raster data throughout an enterprise and serve all applications with tiled data
- Extensive set of supported formats and standards out of the box
- High performance 3-D globes
- Ease of use to navigate the globe, animate transitions, add labels for optimal user experience
- State-of-the-art support for KML
- And much more…
“Luciad is really the perfect solution for Google users who will lose support within the coming year,” said Luciad Chief Commercial Officer Christoph De Preter.
“We are happy to offer these users a one-year license to the sustainable line of Luciad products at no cost. We are confident that our lifetime solution, cutting-edge technology and commitment to support will exceed the needs of Google’s geospatial enterprise users.”
Luciad’s product suite allows for a seamless transition and scalable solution for your Google data. Luciad is working in cooperation with its network of Luciad Certified Partners (including several Google Earth Enterprise partners) to offer the best possible replacement for your Google-based systems. Users can choose to rely on the entire Luciad product suite or combine some of the Luciad products with third party applications.
For more information on Luciad’s offer, visit the www.luciad.com/luciad-google.