Heerbrugg, Switzerland: Version 3.50 of Leica SmartWorx Viva onboard software is now available. This new version supports both Leica Viva GNSS and Viva TPS instruments, and also controls the newly released Leica Viva TS12 Total Station. Among many new features the software now supports Leica Active Assist and Sketching Templates.
Alastair Green, Program Manager at Leica Geosystems said, “It is very important for us to continue to work hard in adding new functionality which is requested from our customers. Most of the new features in Leica SmartWorx Viva v3.50 came directly from customer’s wishes.”
The new features in SmartWorx Viva v3.50 include:
– Leica Active Assist: Allows a support person to view and control the screen of the user’s Leica Viva CS Field Controller or TS total station.
– Sketching templates: Allows sketching to be made on lined or grid paper.
– DTM import: Allows DTM data to be imported from dxf files in the field.
– Copy last stored point: Allows the last point to be stored to be copied and assign a different code.
– Support of Leica DISTO D8 and TruPulse 360 GNSS hidden point devices.
– Ability to use lines from control jobs as alignments within the Road app.
– New Unleveled Setup app: This new app is perfect for when using a total station on an un-level platform such as a boat or barge
Source: Leica Geosystems