UK, 11 June 2007: Four products from HP’s Graphic Arts portfolio have won European Digital Press Association (EDP) ‘Best Product of the Year 2007’ awards. HP digital imaging also walked away with three Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) Awards, known as the ‘Oscars’ of the digital photographic industry. The awards recognise products from across the digital photography spectrum.
The winners are, from the EDP:
- HP Designjet Z6100 – Best wide-format Printer of the Year (up to 1,6M)
- HP Premium Vivid Colour Backlit Film – Best Indoor Media of the Year
- HP Vivera Inks with HP 91 ink cartridge – Best Indoor Inks of the Year
- HP Scitex FB6700 – Best Industrial Printing Solutions of the Year
And from TIPA:
- HP Designjet Z3100 – Best large format Printer
- HP Photosmart Studio – Best Photo Kiosk
- HP Scanjet G4050 – Best Flatbed Photo Scanner
The EDP is the first association of digital graphic press in Europe. While TIPA comprises of 31 European photo and imaging publications.