US: Market research firm, Research and Markets, has announced the addition of the “Global Remote Sensing Technologies Market Analysis & Trends – Industry Forecast to 2025″ report to their offering.
The Global Remote Sensing Technologies Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 8.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $19.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Remote Sensing Technologies across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope.
The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Antrix Corp
- Ball Aerospace
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc.
- ITT Corp
- Leica Geosystems Holdings AG
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Planet Labs Inc.
- Raytheon Co.
- Remote Sensing Solutions Inc.
- Thales Group
- Market Outline
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Remote Sensing Technologies Market, By Type
- Remote Sensing Technologies Market, By Insrument
- Remote Sensing Technologies Market, By Platform
- Remote Sensing Technologies Market, By End User
- Remote Sensing Technologies Market, By Geography
- Leading Companies