US: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as Global LiDAR Sensor Market forecasting the market’s behavior from 2016-2022. According to the report, the global LiDAR sensor market is expected to exceed more than USD 730 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 25% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of global LiDAR sensor market are as follows:
- Increasing demand for 3D imaging
- Automation of measuring instrument process
- Increasing demand of atmosphere applications
The restraining factors of global LiDAR sensor market are as follows:
- High price of measuring instrument instruments
- Lack of awareness
The report is segmented on the lines of its product, application, components and regional. Based on product type segmentation it covers terrestrial / Static, Aerial, Mobile and Short-range. Based on Application it covers Corridor mapping, Seismology, Exploration and detection and others. Based on components it cover Laser, Inertial navigation system, Camera, GPS/GNSS receiver and Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS).
On geographic segmentation, the report covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report Here
The report provides:
1) An overview of the global LiDAR sensor market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for global LiDAR sensor market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Global LiDAR Sensor Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Airborne Hydrography AB, Leosphere SaS, Faro Technologies, Leica Geosystems (Hexagon), 3D Laser Mapping, Firmatek LLC, RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Aerometric, Mira Solutions, Optech (Teledyne Technologies), Quanergy Systems.