Rotterdam: Geospatial Media and Communications in collaboration with UN-GGIM and GEO Secretariat is organizing training program for national mapping agencies. The training program will start from May 18-21, during Geospatial World Forum, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The exclusive program under the leadership of 12 global geospatial experts aim to enable and enhance the transformation process of agencies into becoming active agents of change for their countries. They aim to target people from National Mapping agencies; National Earth Observation agencies; Meteorological/Geological/other Geospatial content producing agencies; Spatial Data Infrastructure agencies; Land/Cadastral agencies etc.
1. Introduction to Evolving Role of Geospatial Agencies in Economy and Society
2. Establishment of National Geospatial Information Infrastructure and Capacities
3. Guidelines for Implementation of Empowering Geospatial Policies
4. Technology Advancements in Observation and Mapping of Dynamically Changing World
5. Stakeholders Engagement and Participation in National Geospatial Strategy
6. Emerging Service-delivery Models for Development, Management and Dissemination of Geospatial Information
7. Capacity Development and Management Strategies
Find out more about the topics and trainers, please visit this page – Exclusive Training Programme for National Geospatial Agencies