US: GeoComm announced the release of its GIS data management solution, called GeoComm GIS Data Hub that provides GIS data insights to help 9-1-1 authorities achieve public safety grade GIS data. The software solution validates GIS and related data against industry standards through actionable reporting.
GIS Data Hub is available on-demand and with varying subscription accesses based on usage and the needs of your jurisdiction. The GIS Data Hub:
- Provides GIS data insights through rigorous quality control and reporting processes
- Transforms disparate GIS datasets into a common schema
- Aggregates GIS datasets into a seamless coverage area
- Provides map data packages formatted to meet 9-1-1 mapping, CAD, or NG9-1-1 system requirements
GIS Data Hub is the foundational piece of public safety GIS systems, helping users meet obligated GIS requirements for NG9-1-1. In addition, the GIS data management solution empowers users and assists with common challenges experienced by:
- Local, regional, and state 9-1-1 authorities and GIS administrators
- Local GIS Data Maintainers
- CAD or PSAP Mapping Agencies
“We are excited to release this ground-breaking software that helps simplify GIS data lifecycle management by transforming, validating, reporting, aggregating, and packaging GIS related data for use within public safety systems. GIS Data Hub supports 9-1-1 agencies goals of understanding where their data needs to be improved to meet industry standards, but more importantly make their GIS content actionable and valuable for use within their systems,” Greg Spadorcio, Director of GIS Data Management Solutions.