upFront.eZine Publishing, Ltd. has announced the launch of Tailoring IntelliCAD, the first e-book written for new and experienced IntelliCAD users. The 160-page e-book contains step-by-step tutorials for learning how to customize the popular CAD (computer-aided design) software.
Tailoring IntelliCAD is published exclusively in Adobe Acrobat format. The e-book covers these tutorial subjects:
· Changing the IntelliCAD user interface.
· Creating aliases and keyboard shortcuts.
· Modifying the toolbar and writing macros.
· Customizing menus and writing menu macros.
· Creating custom linetypes and hatch patterns.
· Working with .shp files for shapes/fonts.
· Recording script files.
· Writing LISP programs.
As a reference, Tailoring IntelliCAD covers these topics not found anywhere else:
The fascinating history of IntelliCAD.
The undocumented format of customization export files: .ica, .ick, .mnu., and .ict.
Comments on AutoCAD compatibility.
Dozens and dozens of tips.