USA: Field Squared the industry’s first Field Service Automation Platform, today announced the general availability of its zero-effort integration to Esri ArcGIS within the Field Squared platform and mobile application.
On the heels of the company’s recent partnership announcement with Esri, Field Squared has released a number of enhancements Esri customers can leverage today, including:
- Real-time synchronization of Esri Feature Services data to the assets in Field Squared, initially one-way
- Access ArcGIS base maps and overlays directly from the field technician’s mobile device in the field
- Create automated asset management and maintenance workflows that utilize Esri data
- Conduct work order creation, scheduling and management against assets
- Reference Esri Feature Layers and Overlays on an interactive map
- Mobilize Esri data in the field—online and offline
- Support thematic mapping for asset symbology to visualize data or upload a custom symbology library
“Field Squared is the first platform that enables end-to-end field service workflows using Esri data in a single, unified solution. Esri customers can automate workflows across messaging, work orders, assets, and more, while including their Esri data in the workflows. Additionally, customers can extend their Esri ArcGIS data across other back-office systems to glean insights not previously possible,” said Mark Percy, VP of Technology at Field Squared.
Esri, the Esri logo, ArcGIS, ArcPad,(ets) are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services mentioned herein are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of their respective mark owners. Trademark provided under license from Esri.