Executives from Lockheed Martin Visit TLMAL Facility in Hyderabad

Executives from Lockheed Martin Visit TLMAL Facility in Hyderabad

SHARE

Hyderabad: A team of senior executives of global security and aerospace Lockheed Martin visited the Tata-Lockheed Martin Aerostructures (TLMAL) facility, Hyderbad. Led by Executive Vice President, Lockheed Martin International, Patrick Dewar, the team visited the facility to inspect the military transport aircraft C130-Js and tour the TLMAL site.

Set up in 2012, TLMAL manufactures airframe components for the global supply chain of C-130J Super Hercules. Tata Advanced Systems holds 74% stake in the JV, with Lockheed Martin holding the remaining 26% stake, the company said in a statement today. "This is our first JV in India and it has strengthened our relationship with the Indian Defence customers as well as reinforced our commitment and partnership with Indian industry. We are extremely pleased with the role Tata has played in ensuring that the manufacturing output at this facility is of top quality and look forward to exploring expanded opportunities for greater collaboration," said Dewar.

Source: Tata-Lockheed Martin Aerostructures