US: At the annual Esri Partner Conference, Esri acknowledged and honoured its partners for their exceptional contribution and striving together with the company for advancing GIS solutions to solve real-world problems. Meeting some of the world's toughest challenges, members of the Esri Partner Network build solutions and provide best practices for organizations around the globe.
"By providing world-class applications in government, business, science, and nearly every industry type, Esri partners have succeeded in improving the ways people live and work," said Jack Dangermond, Esri president. "Esri is privileged to recognize our most distinguished partners."
Esri honored the following eight partners for their exceptional contributions to GIS:
- Best Use of Story Maps outside the Enterprise—Exprodat provides petroleum exploration and production solutions including fit-for-purpose applications for customers' needs.
- Best Use of Story Maps for Partner's Business—Pro-West & Associates, Inc. offers GIS consulting and data management expertise to support government and private industry including agriculture, forestry, mining and land management.
- Best Use of Spatial Analysis and Analytics—Earth Analytic, Inc. specializes in natural and cultural resource projects, providing a broad spectrum of mapping and geospatial analysis for scientists.
- ArcGIS Platform: Complete Deployment—Geographic Business Solutions Ltd. delivers solutions that enable operational efficiencies and business growth, creating customized Esri enterprise solutions.
- Exceptional Joint Partner Collaboration—Azteca Systems Inc. works collaboratively with Esri partners and distributors to provide cost effective asset management solutions that provide intelligent infrastructure management to customers.
- ArcGIS Platform Innovation—Astadia provides professional software design, development, and integration services that add value to data and systems across the organization.
- Everyone Has an Identity—Cartegraph OMS combines work and asset management solutions to help local governments manage infrastructure more efficiently.
- Excellence in Web GIS Expansion—SSP Innovations provides utilities and telecommunication companies with GIS for data, workforce, and transformer lifecycle management and develops and deploys custom solutions.