US: Global smart-mapping leader Esri today unveiled its gold sponsorship of IBM World of Watson, to be held October 24 to 27 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The IBM World of Watson conference will demonstrate a new era of cognitive computing and assisted intelligence through 1,500 sessions, more than 200 labs, and over 500 clients sharing real-world experiences. Experts from Esri will be on-site to demonstrate how their company and IBM empower organizations to make better decisions.
- Dean Angelides, Esri Director, Global Partners
- Mansour Raad, Esri Senior Software Architect
- Sajit Thomas, Esri Senior Software Architect
- Omar Maher, Esri Business Development
- Akakpo Agbago, Esri Solution Engineer
- Dave Kerr, Esri Business Development
- Julio Olimpio, Esri IBM Partner Executive
Presentation series, Transforming Industries Theater, Booth #726
- Monday, October 24, 2:30 p.m.: “Weather Matters Because Location Matters”
- Tuesday, October 25, 5:00 p.m.: “Cognitive Meets GIS”
- Wednesday, October 26, 10:30 a.m.: “Extending IBM Cognos Analytics with Geospatial Analytics from Esri“
- Thursday, October 27, 11:00 a.m.: “Weather and Location Should Be the Core of Your Business Strategy,” Breakers A
Mandalay Bay, Cognitive Concourse, Booth #739
October 24–27, 2016