California, US: Digital Map Products (DMP) announced that LandVision, the company’s spatially-enabled real estate research, analysis and collaboration tool, is now available in two editions: Enterprise and Professional. The release of the new version of LandVision, LandVision Professional, brings location-aware decision making to a wider audience and meets companies’ real estate research and analysis needs, regardless of their size.
Real estate industry professionals including builders, developers and commercial brokers use LandVision to research, analyse and collaborate on location-based decisions. The SaaS tool facilitates the identification, qualification, acquisition and ongoing management of land and commercial real estate opportunities, all from an interactive mapping interface. With LandVision, companies can access the productivity, information sharing and enhanced decision-making benefits of spatial technology to gain a competitive advantage. LandVision Enterprise remains Digital Map Products’ flagship offering, while LandVision Professional is designed for smaller firms and organisations with a limited number of users whose primary concern is property research.
“It’s our mission to bring spatial technology to a wider array of businesses and in this case, we wanted to make LandVision accessible to a larger real estate audience. Now, companies of any size can take advantage of spatially-enabled research, analysis and data visualisation. Even better, as their needs for a robust mapping system grow, LandVision can grow with them,” said Jim Skurzynski, CEO, Digital Map Products.
Some key features unique to LandVision Enterprise include:
– Unlimited users so you can access and share information within and across departments and divisions.
– Premium data layers such as retail points of interest, enhanced aerial imagery, additional hazard and environmental data and customer specific data.
– The ability to load spreadsheet and geospatial data sets and advanced visualisation tools to style and analyse your own data.
– The ability to create, save and search your own spatial data.
– Customisation options such as custom data layers, search forms and reports.