UK: DCW 2017 will cover 6 themes linked to the key trends associated with innovation, technology and the digital transformation of the Built Environment. Each year the event will grow with the addition and evolution of new sections and features.
- With BIM we’ll focus on helping make BIM ‘Business as Usual’ for the industry.
- Geospatial will go beyond surveying, exploring the opportunities associated with smart cities, estates management, the future of transportation networks, the connected site and the digital world.
- Smart Buildings will explore the design and construction of these advanced built assets, the technologies that go in to them, and the opportunities they present for clients, developers, owners and occupiers.
- Visualisation will focus on the latest Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed reality technologies and how they can assist you in the design, construction, and operation of our built environment.
- Industry 4.0 will explore the future of our built environment. Featuring IoT, Cloud Computing, Robotics, Automation, Additive Manufacturing, Computational Design, Wearable Technology, and much more.
We’ll explore these trends across our 6 different theatres focusing on innovation and practical delivery with over 100 hours of free to attend seminar content along with a dedicated exhibition featuring the latest innovation & technology in the built environment.
“BIM has become a bit of a byword for innovation and technology in the built environment. We want to help educate and inform industry about the wider impacts of some of these trends. Giving air to the different elements and providing a more in depth exploration of their different parts.” Oliver Hughes, CoFounder & Director, Digital Construction Week.
Digital Construction Week is the largest event in the UK focussed on innovation and technology in the built environment. DCW will return in 2017 on the 18th and 19th October with a new venue at London Excel. For further enquiry, log on to www.digitalconstructionweek.com