DAT/EM Systems International and AeroMap Technology Systems have teamed to introduce DAT/EM’s suite of mapping (photogrammetry) products in the Kingdom of Bahrain. AeroMap Technology Systems will focus on DAT/EM’s SUMMIT EVOLUTION digital stereoplotter as well as other mapping software products.
DAT/EM provides the following tools:
– SUMMIT EVOLUTION-a digital PC-based mapping system now being offered in 3 versions:
– SUMMIT EVOLUTION “PROFESSIONAL”
– SUMMIT EVOLUTION “ FEATURE EXTRACTION”
– SUMMIT EVOLUTION “VIEWER”
– STEREOCAPTURE for ArcGIS– collects 3D image features directly from Summit Evolution stereoplotter Into ArcView, ArcEditor or ArcInfo
– DAT/EM CAPTURE /SUPERIMPOSTION/MAPEDITOR comprises their feature collection, viewing and editing products. 3D data can be captured from a wide variety of stereoplotters directly into AutoCAD or MircoStation.