Defense Strategies Institute is proud to announce the 4th annual GEOINT & Open Source Analytics Summit, occurring on September 10-11, 2019 at the American Institute of Architects in Washington, DC. This year’s summit is designed to bring together members of the geospatial and satellite community, government agencies and solution providers to focus on the theme “Advancing Geoint Capability Through Open Source Integration”.
DSI’s 2019 GEOINT & Open Source Analytics Summit will focus on the the critical need for the integration of emerging technology and commercial expertise into the government GEOINT enterprise. With the exponential growth of technology in recent years in the private sector, Government GEOINT operations have started to lag. Session discussions will allow for open and honest dialogue on the latest efforts by government agencies and organizations to engage with commercial partners to enhance the GEOINT Enterprise.
The 2019 GEOINT & Open Source Analytics Summit will feature senior-level speakers Including:
- David Gauthier, Director, Commercial Business Operations Group, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Dawn Meyerriecks, Deputy Director, Science and Technology, CIA
- Chris Rasmussen, Program Manager, Tearline Program, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Dr. Lee Schwartz, Geographer, Department of State
- Col Mack Curry II, USAF, Commander, 363rd ISR Group
- LTC (P) Shannon Helberg, USA, Commander, Army GEOINT Battalion
Compelling Topics to be Covered at the Summit Include:
- Advancing Analyst Capabilities though Automation, Augmentation, AI and other Emerging Technologies
- Leveraging Commercial Solutions to Enhance GEOINT Capability and Reduce Cost
- Applying GEOINT to Deliver Kinetic and Non-Kinetic Targeting Solutions to Commanders Worldwide
- Creating Trusted Geospatial Intelligence Partnerships in a Rapidly Evolving World
DSI is now welcoming Geoint and Imaging Technologies as Sponsor and Exhibitors for the forum. To learn more please contact Luis Hernandez at [email protected], 201-918-3487. 2019 Sponsors Include: Grier Forensics, Authentic8 and Idemia.
In order to allow for actionable discussion and dialogue amongst speaker and attendees, seating will be limited. Register now to reserve your seat. Active military, government and state personnel attend complimentary. Those interested in participating in the 4th GEOINT & Open Source Analytics Summit can visit Defense Strategies Institute’s website at http://geoint.dsigroup.org/.
Anyone interested in learning more or sending questions contact Erica Noreika at [email protected], 201-896-7802.
Summit is closed to the press and no recordings will be allowed.