According to a latest release from CRCSI Australia, they have entered into an agreement with Institute of Remote Sensing at Anna University, India to explore collaboration in various areas of research.
The topics identified as part of the collaboration are:
- Development of Spatial Information Infrastructure for a disaster management and mitigation arena with a real time sensor network.
- Development of Spatial Data Models from a Groundwater and Surface water domain.
- Positioning – GNSS capacity building and test beds.
- Feature extraction and the trial of Barista.
- Training and capacity building.