LAS VEGAS, March 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ — Columbus Geographic Systems (GIS) Ltd. today announced that they have been selected and approved by the Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) as a partner. This partnership is under the HP Developer & Solution Partner Program.
The terms of the partnership include:
- Development and technical support:
- Technical software development support
- Application porting assessments
- Remote and on-site access to systems for porting, testing, and optimizing
- Prospective customer sales opportunities
- Participation in co-marketing opportunities (go-to-market planning),including collateral, lead generation campaigns, etc.
- Advertising and press releases
- Regular program communications and newsletters
Marketing and sales support:
“We are honoured to have been selected for this important partnership program,” says Columbus CEO, Tsvika Freidman. “HP is already a strong player in the market for mobile navigation solutions. This is a rapidly growing market with greater need for the kind of advanced off-road navigation applications that Columbus offers. We see this is a first step towards working with such a leading company as HP and we are confident this partnership will open many opportunities for working together.”