Baku, Azerbaijan: The Azerbaijani presidential decree endorsed the members of the Editorial Board of the National Atlas of Azerbaijan under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Artur Rasizadeh. Mahmud Kerimov (president of the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan (AMEA) and Garib Mammadov (chairman of the State Land & Cartography Committee) became his deputy and executive editor respectively.
In addition, there are several ministers in the editorial board. Some of them include:
– Elmar Mammadyarov, Minister for foreign affairs;
– Shahin Mustafayev, Minister for economic development;
– Natig Aliyev, Minister for industry & energy;
– Ziya Mammadov, Minister for transport;
– Ismet Abbasov, Minister for agriculture; and
– Huseyn Bagirov, Minister for environment & natural resources.