Canada – Avenza Systems Inc., producers of MAPublisher cartographic software for Adobe Illustrator and Geographic Imager spatial tools for Adobe Photoshop is pleased to announce the inception of the Avenza Forums, a set of online message and information groups for all MAPublisher and Geographic Imager users, evaluators and other interested parties.
“We have again upped the ante on providing a comprehensive set of before and after-purchase services to our dedicated customer base around the world.” said Ted Florence, President of Avenza, “The new Avenza forums are a 24-hour a day, 7-day a week online resource from where MAPublisher and Geographic Imager users and other interested parties can collect additional product information and dialog with other users as well as Avenza staff.” he added.
The Avenza Forum can be found at www.avenza.com/forum and provides a three-tiered mechanism for asking and answering questions, for learning more about Avenza’s products and services and for sharing knowledge with other users. Each forum member’s initial status in the Avenza forum is dependent upon the current maintenance subscription held at the time of registration.
The forum’s three main sections are organized as follows:
- Common Support Issues & FAQs – Available to all visitors regardless of account status, this replaces the current Avenza product knowledgebases and mailing lists for MAPublisher and Geographic Imager.
- Evaluation Users – Available to all visitors with a valid forum account, this section is for evaluation users of MAPublisher and Geographic Imager where they can post and review common evaluation issues or questions.
- Maintenance Users – Available to all visitors with a valid MAPublisher and/or Geographic Imager maintenance subscription, this section is maintenance subscribers only and allows users special maintenance-only access to product downloads (including betas) and to post and discuss Avenza product questions, workflows, issues, and feature requests at a higher level.
Features of the Avenza Forum
- Post questions to Avenza Support staff and product user community
- Convenient online database for common Avenza questions
- Check out new beta programs and initiatives
- Updated and expanding Avenza Knowledge Base
- Explore and learn about workflows and functionality from the Avenza user community