Avenza Systems Inc., the developer of MAPublisher map production software, announces the release of MAPdataUSA 2K, a convenient 19 CD library of the complete US Census 2000 TIGER/Line data set converted to Shape file format. Enhancements include joined road and water layers, proper name directory of states and counties, ZIP Code tabulation areas by state, and concatenated road names to a single column for easier labeling and selecting.
Key MAPdataUSA 2K benefits:
- 19 CD library provides easy access to complete US Census 2000 data
- all data is in Shape file format for direct use in MAPublisher and GIS packages
- organized by state and county using proper names for easy access
- polylined or joined linear files of roads and water lines.
- up to 43 layers for each county (see www.avenza.com for full listing)
- road name columns have been concatenated for easier labeling
- includes ZIP codes tabulation areas
- available for Mac and Windows Operating Systems