Autodesk, Inc. has announced that it will host a series of educational seminars complete with product demonstrations and customer testimonials for GIS, mapping, and infrastructure management professionals. The 10-city road show will highlight how the new Autodesk Map Series (announced May 22, 2002) can help create, maintain, integrate, and present maps for improving an organization’s business processes and developing new revenue streams more cost effectively.
Autodesk Map Series
Autodesk Map Series is an affordably priced and tightly integrated suite of mapping and design software for GIS, mapping, and infrastructure management professionals to create, maintain, integrate, and present maps. The Autodesk Map Series combines proven technology into a single suite of software that addresses all parts of the mapping workflow: Autodesk Map 5, Autodesk Raster Design 3 (formerly Autodesk CAD Overlay), and the new Autodesk OnSite, which is built on industry-proven Autodesk MapGuide technology.
Following are highlights from the seminar agenda:
- Discussion about how the Autodesk Map Series can improve map creation and business processes across multiple industries
- Meetings with Autodesk product experts
- Presentations by customers on the benefits of Autodesk’s GIS software
- An overview of the Autodesk Map Series and its technical capabilities
- Software demonstrations of the Autodesk Map Series