Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA— 4CTechnologies has added GIS services to their growing suite of professional service offerings. The company has branded this new GIS team as an integral supportive division called 4CGeoWorks.
4CGeoWorks utilises maps and information management tools to show relationships, patterns and trends to help companies make smart decisions about the growth or downsizing of their business – critical information that could help direct key decisions such as store closings, expansion opportunities and customer service.
4CGeoWorks is in the process of obtaining business partner status with ESRI. 4CGeoWorks will offer a wide variety of productive solutions, including:
• Business Intelligence Consulting Services
• GIS Strategic Planning and Implementation Consulting
• Map Design and Report Development
• Database Design and GIS Data Development
• ESRI Desktop Software Customization and Application Development
• ArcGIS Server Web Application Design and Implementation
• Technical Support and Customised Training