Haestad Methods invites water professionals throughout the world to participate in the 2003 Online Water Management Symposium on May 5-6. This unique event offers attendees a rare opportunity to interact with some of the foremost experts in water systems management via the Internet. During this event, world-renowned professionals will conduct presentations and panel discussions on the latest and most advanced practices and techniques in water resources and security. Online attendees will have unlimited access to live and off-line video and audio presentations, and can pose questions to presenters via the Web.
Attendees of the 2003 Online Water Management Symposium will learn to:
· Apply the latest techniques in water distribution modeling
· Develop and capitalize on geospatial models of water distribution networks
· Implement leakage detection and reduction methods
· Design water distribution networks using innovative approaches
· Calibrate hydraulic models more quickly and accurately using evolutionary methods Protect water distribution networks from accidental or intentional contamination.
Participants will also benefit from the opportunity to network with thousands of professionals in online discussion of these technologies.