September - October 2006
The Geospatial Industry Magazine
Theme: GIS & Human Resource Development / Geodatabase
- Future Trends in Geospatial Data Management Process
Squadron Leader Mudit Mathur
This paper outlines an interdisciplinary roadmap at the intersection of computer science and geospatial information science. With the rapid development of space technology and convenient use of space, considerable accelerated growth in the field of space borne Remote Sensing (RS) has taken in past decade. ….
- Towards a National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI)
Dr. Talal Al-Awadhi
Urban Geodatabase Models
- Geodatabase for Urban Design and Planning Information System
Simon Yanuar PUTRA
The Author brings out the article on the ways to maximize geodatabase usability in Urban Design and Planning….
- Free, cheap, and powerful PostGIS, the Open Source geodatabase
- Geo-Web,GML Present and Future
Ron Lake, Chairman & CEO, Galdos Systems Inc.
- DINS to ease Dubai’s traffic woes
SalahAlDeen Mohammed Al Marzouqi, Dubai Road and Transport Authority.