The Geospatial Industry Magazine
- Achieving Interoperability
A. R. Desgupta
One of the stated objectives of any spatioal data infrastructure is to make available data and applications to the ‘widest possible group of potential users’…….
- GEO-Spatial Interoperability: Crossing Semantic and Syntactic Barrier in GIS
S. K. Ghosh, Manoj Paul
With the increasing demand of GIS among large scale of users, interoperable sharing of GIS has become important…..
- Business Case Development and Return on Investment Research Project for Geospatial Information Technology
Robert M. Samborski
This paper is excerpted from a Geospatial Information & Technology Association (GITA) research publication entitled, “A Practitioner’s Guide to Business Case Development and Return on Investement Methodology for Geospatial Infromation Technology”. The full report is sechuled to be published in the fall of 2006….
- Demonstrating and Measuring GIS Benefits With an ROI-Driven Framework
Karl Boone, Yann Pastor
GIS can deliver real oprational efficiences, ultimately trnslating into revenue-increasing and cost-reducing benefits.
- 26th Annual ESRI International user conference.