November - December 1998
The Geospatial Industry Magazine
- Letter’s to the editor
- Emerging Opportunity of GIS industry in India
- European Companies choose India to develop databases
- Rules on Mapping Technologies in India Heading Nowhere!
- Photography: Why foolish restrictions?
- Over 500 experts participated in Map India ’98
- Mapping the Mines: The Quest continues
- GSI-BRGM Project: Setting up of Geoscientific Data Centre in GSI
- Evolution of Mining Software Market in India
- Mineral Exploration – Using Modern Techniques
- Application of Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques in Monitoring of Urban Sprawl in and around Jharia Coalfield (Dhanbad) India
- “Low cost GPS is needed”
- “India needs to invest in databases”