The Geospatial Industry Magazine
Theme: Cadastre / GNSS
- Digital Cadastral Records A New Zealand Experience
B J Coutts, A J Bevin, D B Grant
In 1995 New Zealand embarked on a programme to address a number of issues around the storage, availability and use of cadastral data.
- The cadastre as a socio-technical system
Professor Erik Stubkjar
The approach adopted in this paper provides ideas on how to effect cadastral development in an informed way…
- Trustworthiness of land records – The basis of Land Administration Systems
Land is one of the most vital assets of any society, and the way rights to land are organized and distributed in a country are of great importance for the socio-economical situation…
- New GNSS Developments And Their Impact On The Geospatial Industry
This article presents an overview of developments in the GNSS realm.…
- GNSS applications in Deformation monitoring, Intelligent transport systems, Precise Point Positioning and Atmosphere study
Chen W, Chen YQ, Ding XL
This article introduces some of the new developments in GPS positioning, navigation and atmosphere sensing conducted by the authors and their associates.
- A Study of Bistatic GNSS Radar
Amanda Norton, Tore Lindgren, Dennis Akos
The main focus of this paper have been to study the possibility to use GNSS as a passive radar system for altimetry and object detection.