The Geospatial Industry Magazine
- Land surveying in India: Present status
- A Cost Effective GPS leveling Method versus Conventional Leveling Methods for Typical Surveying Applications
Dr. Metin Soycan
This study proposes a cost effective GPS Leveling (GPSL) methods based on multi-reference kinematic GPS and precise geoid model for typical surveying application….
- Vectorization Of Contours From Scanned Topographical Maps
Dr. K. Ananthanarayanan, Dr. Koshy Varghese
The paper proposes to develop an automated scheme for the extraction and vectorization of contour lines from a scanned topographic map…..
- Perspective: e-Tools in Governance
Yang Fengchun, Zhou Zhenlin
- Comparing e-Government Vs. e-Governance
William Sheridan, Thomas B. Riley
e-Governance is a broader topic that deals with the whole spectrum of the relationship and networks within…