- This event has passed.
Geospatial Caravan 2019 – Chennai
September 25 @ 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ISTFree
Building New India Leveraging Geospatial Technologies
– An exclusive geospatial conference in Chennai on “Advancing Role of Geospatial Knowledge in Digital Economy.”
– Over 150 key personnel from each state, covering primary sectors: Land, Revenue, Water, Agriculture, Smart Cities, Rural Development, and much more…
– India seeks to become a 5 Trillion Dollar economy by 2024, leveraging the digital transformation by establishing core data and Digital Infrastructure is non-negotiable. A foundational component of the Data Infrastructure also includes Geospatial Data Infrastructure, which provides the critical ‘where’ or location component to any data or system.
Qualitative Geospatial Infrastructure will help the country to address its multi-dimensional goals of safety, economic growth, promoting indigenous entrepreneurs and skilled manpower, protecting and preserving the environment and improving the lives of its citizens.
The aim is to help realize Vision New India. Geospatial Caravan shall travel to 10 states encouraging discussions between policymakers, the industry, the academia and the civil society on:
- Whole-of-Government approach to build and maintain the Geospatial Data Infrastructure, while leveraging the capabilities of the private sector
- Road map to Integrated Geospatial Infrastructure in the context of your state
- Brainstorming for ideas, challenges and solutions
- Understanding mulit-sectoral needs and requirements
What is in it for you?
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Showcase your projects
- Partner and collaborate
- Platform to discuss policies and strategies
- Chance to interact with industry and academia
- Foster innovation ecosystem
For More Details Contact : - AMIT ROSHAN 9650670707 [email protected] ABHISHEK KOTANGALE 9818045329 [email protected] NEERAJ BUDHARI 9871725868 [email protected]