- This event has passed.
June 2 @ 9:00 AM - June 5 @ 5:00 PM IST
Hosted and produced by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF), a non-profit, non-lobbying educational organization, the annual GEOINT Symposium is the nation’s largest gathering of industry, academia, and government to include Defense, Intelligence and Homeland Security Communities as well as commercial, Fed/Civil, State and Local geospatial intelligence stakeholders.
The event annually attracts more than 4,000 attendees from all over the world, features more than 250 exhibiting organizations, offers 50 hours of training sessions, and countless opportunities to learn, exchange ideas, and network.
The GEOINT Symposium is an invaluable event for anyone who relies on the “where” when it comes to national security – industry, government, homeland security, academia, and non-governmental organizations.
The educational content, access to speakers, technology displays, and visibility and networking across the Intelligence Community is unparalleled.
You could attend four different industry events throughout the year, or come to the GEOINTSymposium, where everyone gathers to share ideas and better the greater Community.
Some of the attendees of past GEOINT Symposia include:
- Defense, Intelligence and Homeland Security Personnel
- Commonwealth and International/Coalition Partners
- Federal/State/Local Government Leaders
- Emergency Management/Public Safety Agencies
- Military Intelligence Officers
- Special Operations Forces
- Counter-Insurgency and Human Terrain Analysts
- University/College Educators and Researchers
- High School Seniors interested in geospatial intelligence
- College-level students studying the tradecraft
- ROTC and JROTC
- GEOINT Community Supporters
- Contractors and Businesses Utilizing GEOINT
- Decisionmakers who support GEOINT in his or her organization